Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OPAM - february 2014.....

OK, so I am bit behind the times, but my first month as an OPAMer was very quiet, due to some health issues.  However, I did finish a couple of small items - a tablerunner/candlemat and a knitted dishcloth, both for my home. 



I am trying to be a lot more productive this month - I have lots of 'secret sewing' to do throughout the year, and have started on a couple of those that I need to finish in the next couple of weeks.  I am also planning for the rest of the month to try and finish some of my smaller UFOs, as well as continue to work on one big quilt (a secret sewing project) I am making. 

Fingers crossed I have a few more finishes this month!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow these are wonderful Tania,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your candlemat, it looks gorgeous.
    nifty dishcloth too.
    well done on your finishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little finishes. Don't stress, it is a hobby and you should be enjoying yourself. Love that table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Tania, love the table runner too, no pressure on yourself, just do what you can when you can, and I will be around to nag!! Lol!! Only joking!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!