Friday, May 23, 2014

lovely goodies.....

I was very excited when found I was one of the winners for OPAM April, and yesterday I received these lovely gifts from Peg -

this gorgeous and so cute thread holder - which is wonderful as I have recently started collecting Cottage Garden threads and I can keep them here, along with any small stitcheries I am working on -


I love the fabrics Peg used in making this 

ī

 the inside also held some very pretty DMC threads -


and also included was this Gail Pan table runner pattern which I am looking forward to making -


Thank you so much to Peg for for such lovely goodies, and to both Peg and Kris for all the time and effort they put into organising OPAM for us to enjoy.

Receiving this parcel from Peg reminded me.....

Last year I took part in Cheryll's Flower swap, and I was lucky enough to be the recipient of Peg's swap gifts.    At the time however, and over a period of several months, I ended up being without either a computer or internet connection, so had never posted Peg's sweet gifts. 

This was the gorgeous mini Peg sent me - I really love the stitchery


and this cute little mug rug, which some people might say suits me perfectly lol...


there were also a lovely mug, which I use often, some delicious teas and coffees and some lollies - which I must say between myself, my niece and my nephew, did not last long!

So although I am a bit behind the times, hopefully posting this now is a case of better late than never, and I did so appreciate the wonderful parcel that Peg sent to me, filled with such thoughtful and generous gifts.

Thank you Peg for all your beautiful gifts!

xx 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Tania and what a lovely win those gifts are gorgeous,Peg is such a generous and beautiful stitcher,enjoy your gifts Tania and I hope you have a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lucky duck you are....some beautiful goodies there Tania. Yes! That mug rug suits you just nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to get such a lovely gift!! Yep the mug rug is you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thread holder, lucky you.!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great win Tania, enjoyed reading your post

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!