Thursday, July 17, 2014

joining in ~ fnsi & christmas in july swap.....

It's my favourite night of the month again -
 
 
I plan to be working a couple of blocks for my Underground Railroad quilt project, and doing a little gift sewing.
 
If you are joining in, I am looking forward to sewing along with you!
 
Many thanks again to the lovely Wendy for hosting this fun night.....
 
Earlier in the week, these went off in the mail for the Christmas in July swap, hosted by Cheryll.  This was so much fun; hope my recipient likes what I made!
  A few extra little goodies of the yummy kind went in the parcel too....
 
 
Thanks to Cheryll for being an amazing Swap Mama.

xx

7 comments:

  1. so many wrapped parcels popping up on the net, can't wait till we can open them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that whatever is on the inside will be just as wonderful as the paper on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely wrapping some one will be very happy soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you got some blocks stitched..I'm waiting for Kaffe's book to arrive in the post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pressies....just popped in to see what you got up to with FNSI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Friday night was a success.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!