Monday, July 27, 2015

christmas in july ~ the gifts I sent....

These are the gifts I sent to Nanette in the Christmas in July swap -



a Christmas Cushion - I realised afterwards there is no "D" in Christmas for Decorations lol!  Or I guess it could be "H" and "T" for Hanging Things!!


a Star and Holly table mat


and an Inspirational words, Star wall hanging

I also sent a vintage style Christmas mug, but forgot to take a picture of that- but Nanette has one on her blog.

I must admit I was happy with what I made, but very relieved all the same that Nanette liked them too!!

Thanks again to Cheryll for the Christmas fun!
xx 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts Tania...very nice cushion!! The table mat and hanging are lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful gifts Tania, you have made such gorgoeus things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to get some lovely handmade gifts from friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely....I'm sure that your swap buddy loved them all even if it didn't start with D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made Nanette some lovely gifts, Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely gifts, lucky Nanette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made some lovely gifts Tania. Nanette would be sure to be pleased x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't really thought about what letter it was...it could be "C" for Christmas Cushion.....I was just thrilled with the wonderful gifts you made for me, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are lovely goodies you made....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gifts Tania beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!