Friday, September 16, 2011

inspiration

Good afternoon - or morning, or evening wherever you are in the world! I had been procrastinating about adding anything to my blog as I am having a few minor issues in uploading photos, but today I decided I would just crack on and see where my musings take me!

One of the reasons I wanted to start a blog is because of the fact that I love to do crafty bits and pieces, but rarely take photos of them, and with this blog I can both post them as a record of the things I have done, but also (hopefully) prompt myself to remember to take the photos to begin with!

I also want my blog to be place to remember and savour all the other odds and ends of my life - movies I have seen, books I have read, even possibly some of my decorating efforts at home (if I can deem them good enough to be shown!). Life for all of us just seems to fly by so quickly these days, and being able to look back over things and recall the enjoyment of them seems a lovely way to go forward in life.

I really love to read other blogs; three of my absolute favourites (amongst many) are Lucy's blog at Attic 24 and Vanessa's at Coco Rose, and Vanessa Cabban's blog Do You Mind If I Knit. I'm not sure I can aspire to have such a beautiful blog as any of these incredibly talented women, or of the many others that I read, but I do love the idea of being able to refer back to times in my life, or certain projects or events, and remember them.

So, welcome to my little world, and I hope you may find a little inspiration or something of interest along the way.
Love
Ollie & Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!