Sunday, April 6, 2014

a small finish.....

Having recently got all my UFOs together in one place, it is so much easier to find projects to work on that are quick and easy.  A few years ago, maybe 7 or 8, I taught myself to foundation piece.  I made this block out of some lovely flannel fabric, and intended at the time to make more blocks and turn it into a cosy lap quilt.  That didn't happen, and this poor lonely little block had been tossed aside ever since.  

I pulled it out of my UFO pile yesterday, and immediately thought 'mug rug!', so now, that's what it is.


DON'T PANIC SHEZ, I promise I won't send it to you LOL!!

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. lol thank heavens Tania,lol,its cute though.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - and being flannel it will keep your cup of tea cozy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I thought Shez would LOVE it!!!! The mug rug will fo with your lovely mugs too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!