Monday, April 21, 2014

YAY! Photos now included......

No, I didn't find my camera cord..... It did occur to me, when I couldn't find it, to see if my computer had a slot for a memory card, and it doesn't, but in being so focused on and frustrated about the missing cord, I had completely forgotten that my little tablet DOES.  It took a gentle suggestion from Peg - thank you, Peg! - about checking for a memory card slot to prompt me to remember the tablet!  I'm a goose!!

So, firstly, my Easter mini swaps...  I sent this little Easter mini to Simone ~


of course, a bunny needs a little, fluffy tail ~


and this is the cute little mini I received from Maria ~


isn't he a cute little bunny ~


and Maria even hunted out some gorgeously pretty Easter egg fabric for the border ~


I feel so much better now that I have been able to show my Easter minis, sent and received!  Thank you Maria, and thank you to our amazing Swap Mama Cheryll.
  
The evening of Good Friday was FNSI, and I did some sewing on my Underground Railroad quilt blocks.  Since I had changed my colours, I needed to remake the first block.  The second block had come out too small and needed to be fixed, and I finally I needed to make the fourth block.  Results are as under - block 4 is still a work in progress ~


I am really happy with how my blocks are turning out.

Thank you to Wendy for hosting another fun FNSI.

Finallly, I had a couple of lovely gatherings with friends over the last week - but I think I will now save that for a blog post tomorrow!

xx

8 comments:

  1. lovely easter minis.
    love the colour change for your railroad blocks, really warm and modern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mini's ,and lovely work Tania.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tania both minis are lovely....it was such a good swap....and your blocks look great, so pleased I was able to help..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you today!! Yay!!! The minis are beautiful and your blocks look fantastic!! Well done!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both MiNi's are wonderful... both with a gorgeous bunny ... and both PERfeCT for Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Tania wonderful projects.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is coming along very nicely.
    Those Easter mini quilts are very cute.
    Hope you had a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, these are gorgeous, l love the easter mini's but also your blocks - l'm so inspired now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!