Sunday, April 6, 2014

here and now.....

Today I have been inspired by the 'Here and Now' posts over on Sarah's gorgeous blog, Chantille Fleur. Sarah  is a very talented lady, and her photography is just beautiful.  Pop on over and take a look, and I'm sure Sarah would love it if you said hi!

So, here is my here and now.....

loving   ::   a quiet Sunday morning, reading, sewing and blogging, with Ollie snoozing (snoring!) by my side


eating   ::   a nice, hot bowl of porridge on a cool morning

drinking   ::   my favourite tea in my favourite mug

wearing   ::   ummm...pyjamas - still in bed!
  
feeling   ::   content, relaxed and looking forward to the day ahead doing some sewing

wanting   ::   the weekend never to end!!

thinking   ::   about what sewing I want to play with today

dreaming   ::   of homemade banana cake fresh out of the oven with some butter, planting some flowers in the garden, and being retired so I have more time for sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Yum like the sound of the banana cake fresh from the oven!! Hope you got lots of sewing done!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It' not a lot to ask, is it? See you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much for your lovely words Tania!
    I loved your post - and your little puppy dog is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!