Monday, April 21, 2014

frustration.....

Hello!  I hope you all enjoyed a lovely, relaxing, and safe Easter.

I had lots of things I wanted to share over the past few days - Easter mini swaps, both sent and received to share (you can visit lots of other blogs who have shared their minis by clicking over to Cheryll's blog here), the results of my FNSI sewing (during which I did some sewing on my Underground Railroad quilt), and a couple of fun gatherings with sewing friends over the past week to share too.

HOWEVER, my camera cord to upload my photos appears to have vanished off the face of the earth. I know where I had it last but can't find it there, and have just about torn the house apart looking for it, to no avail.  

So, I until I find it - or buy a new one - I will make do with this pictureless post.

Hopefully my recalcitrant cord will turn up soon!

Have a lovely week xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no.......just a suggestion do you have a slot in your computer or laptop to insert you memory card from your camera....you can download your photos this way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh noo what a buggar Tania,hope you find it soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm.....maybe it has left home for a warmer climate????
    Is Ollie sitting on it?
    Can't think of anything else silly to say so had better finish up!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!