Thursday, June 12, 2014

finally, a chookshed catch up.....

I really enjoyed the Chookshed's 2nd birthday party, and once again thank you to Chookyblue for inviting us to celebrate with her.  And, as everyone enjoyed this party so much, I think Chooky is already planning a celebration for the Chookshed's 3rd birthday next year!  I am sure we will all once again be happy to take part in that...
As I am so good at underestimating the time things will take me, I did not get as much sewing done as I had planned - but something is better than nothing, and I was still pleased with the sewing that did happen - some sewing for gifts - more to come on those in the next post - and I dragged out one of my small UFOs, a wallhanging, and did some more work on that -


Most annoyingly, my day on Sunday fell in a bit of heap as by lunchtime I had the beginnings of a migraine, so it was off to bed with some tablets for me.

I hope everyone had a great time partying too.
xx

3 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful tania and i hope you are feeling better.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous hanging Tania, they must be Kathy schmitz?
    shame your migraine spoilt your momentum.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!