Thursday, June 12, 2014

finally, a chookshed catch up.....

I really enjoyed the Chookshed's 2nd birthday party, and once again thank you to Chookyblue for inviting us to celebrate with her.  And, as everyone enjoyed this party so much, I think Chooky is already planning a celebration for the Chookshed's 3rd birthday next year!  I am sure we will all once again be happy to take part in that...
As I am so good at underestimating the time things will take me, I did not get as much sewing done as I had planned - but something is better than nothing, and I was still pleased with the sewing that did happen - some sewing for gifts - more to come on those in the next post - and I dragged out one of my small UFOs, a wallhanging, and did some more work on that -


Most annoyingly, my day on Sunday fell in a bit of heap as by lunchtime I had the beginnings of a migraine, so it was off to bed with some tablets for me.

I hope everyone had a great time partying too.
xx

3 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful tania and i hope you are feeling better.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall hanging Tania
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hanging Tania, they must be Kathy schmitz?
    shame your migraine spoilt your momentum.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!