Thursday, June 5, 2014

Huckleberry Stitches - 'Kathleen Tracy' quilt-along.....

I love mini quilts, and I love the patterns of Kathleen Tracy, who has written quite a few books featuring mini quilt patterns.
 
This morning I saw a post over on Kathleen's FB page, that Tilda at Huckleberry Stitches is hosting a quilt-along using this book of Kathy's - 
 
 
I didn't have to think too hard or long about it to jump in and sign up.
 
For this first month, we are making the Log Cabin mini (on page 37, if you have this book... and I should probably say, that if you want to join in with this quilt-along, you do need to have your own copy).

One of the things I love about mini quilts is that they are great for either using up scraps, or just shopping from your own stash - if you have a stash like mine, that is lol...

I am really looking forward to joining in with Tilda on this quilt-along. 
Maybe you would like to join too?

xx

9 comments:

  1. sounds good Tania,have fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it does look so tempting.... have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful Tania, but I think I have my hands full with the Underground Railroad!! If only I could find the book!!!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing a beautiufl collection of minis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tania, I love this book and have made a few minis from it..Warm Regards, O'faigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds fabulous. Can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like it will be a lot of fun..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. I love to hear from you!